Friday, May 26, 2006

Another week....

Ho hum, another week. Nothing big happened, had to unpack my crap - it still is in a suitcase, more or less, and I think I finally got the stale smoke smell to somewhat dissipate.
Oh, well there is one thing.... my friend - from the good old DB days who now works with me here - and I have decided to do a mission (not the religious type) to a deserving country to dole out free eye exams and glasses. This is somehting I have wanted to do for many many years and I think it may finally happen. We have contacted both the CVC and VOSH - and are awaiting the replies.
Now everybody cross your fingers!

This weekend I have absolutely nothing to do - for three days - nice - but really, what am I going to do? I do have an appointment tomorrow to give blood, another thing I like to periodically do - plus they have cookies - it's a win win sitution.

Anyhoo, this was a very randomn and weird entry - sorry I'll try to be more interesting next time........

No comments: