Tuesday, August 22, 2006

more and more

I had to wear my glasses today at work - starring at the computer for 8 hours a day is not so good for my eyeballs....after monday I felt like my eyes were going to fall out.
But as for the hour long lunch hours I am LOVING it - today I got loads of errands finished, and I got to eat the leftovers from my italian dinner last night (the morrocan restaurant was closed so we went to La Viena).
After I got off work this afternoon I had to race over to my other job, for a further 3 hours of work. AHHHH, it reminds me of my days in university - 2 jobs. It wasn't really that bad, in fact I felt quite refreshed upon arriving at job #2 - plus I got a $25 gift certificate from our Complete rep! - I think I might get someone to buy me H& M from Montreal the next time she is in town....now I am home drinking my earl grey tea misto that I made with my fancy coffee espresso machine (well, actually Heather's) and watching JAG in my pj's.....tomorrow - laundry and thursday is basically a repeat of tonight but with fireworks instead of JAG.

No comments: