Saturday, September 23, 2006

McParty aftermath

Thursday night was fun, we had pizza, cake and of course McDreamy. Funny thing is that somehow we watched the 2nd episode of the season BEFORE the season premiere! Why? I 'm not quite sure, but I hear from oodles of other people that CTV failed to air the proper episode. As it turns out we changed the channel from 3 to 5 at 10:00 so we did in fact get to see the season premiere, and let me tell you, it solved quite a few confusing questions that were lingering after the 9:00 show. Technical problems aside, the shows were great - McDreamy was well, Dreamy, George was adorable (I need my own George) and the rest of the gang were equally as great. I can't believe Addison though, what the hell was she thinking - McSteamy????? Did anyone else notice the steam that followed him out of the bathroom door? I did and it made quite the impresison. And Izzie, poor poor Izzie, I kept my cool throughout the episode, didn't cry for her pain, but I wanted to. In the end my vote goes for McDreamy, McVet is fine, really quite nice, but I've never been a real fan of Chris O'Donnell.

Friday was fine, KQ and I attended the funeral, never been to a catholic funeral, but it was nice and both KQ and I did well, so did our friend - we are both very proud of you! Afterwards we took a trip to the Famer's Market for some urgently needed snacks and veggies - and I got a new yellow ribobn for my car - in fact I got it for FREE! No, it wasn't my charm that did it, it was the defective quality of the first sticker. Then, I attended my very first Mary Kay party. Denise was our lovely host and I got to visit with a whoel wack of people that I haven't seen in a while and get pampered while eating delicious treats - good day!

Saturday, same old same old - work then lounging whilst reading my new book - probably should have cleaned the house up a bit, maybe I'll get my butt in gear and do a spot of organising / cleaning yet tonight. A nice surprise for Heather, no?

That's enough for now - night!

No comments: