Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oh McDreamy, how I love thee!

Thank you Heather - no seriously....without her purchases of seasons 1 and 2 of Grey's Anatomy I would never have understood what the heck she was talking about every monday morning. Anyhoo, I am very much in Grey's Hypermode.

This week alone I have watched season 2 in it's entirety, well most of it, I had seen a few here and there over the summer. In fact, last night I started my session with the episode with the unexploded bazooka shell in the man's chest and finished with the season finale - needless to say I have spent each evening during my marathon week of Grey's Season 2 with a combination off tears, mascara and eye liner running down my face. and I am proud to say I am in love with not only McDreamy, but George as well and even Alex has somewhat redeeemed himself in my eyes. Furthermore, I just love Bailey - and of course the other interns too, Meredith, Izzie and Christina, I've even warmed up to Addison!

In any case, I am very excited for the McParty tonight in my new McLiving Room with my friend McKQ, McRB and McMG.... it should be fun, too bad McHM has to be away, but I'm sure she'll have a similar McParty with her sis.

See you all there.

No comments: