Sunday, November 5, 2006

The morning after.....

As predicted the party for KQ was a gong show - my apartment was a disaster, it has since been cleaned but holy crap what a mess...... and holy crap it was fun!

It turns out that the girls actually convinced me to go to the bar - why did I go? Because I was guilt-tripped into going, but in credit to KQ and HM it was fun...... danced so much I can hardly stand today without groaning in pain......drank so much that I am not feeling like doing much more than laying on the couch..... slept so little that I can hardly keep my eyes open as I type this...... and talked so much over the loud music that the pineapple juice that I drank this morning burned as it went down.

Note to self - go to bed before 5 am - you will thank yourself later.....

No comments: