Friday, November 24, 2006

Priceless...

When I first moved into my place in July my Mom aplty named it Kensington Palace (as it is located on Kensington Road) and she would call me speaking with this crazy british accent and refer to herself as Lady Spencer - crazy mom. Anyhoo, I was chatting with my mom today and telling her how much fun I had decorating my living room with all of my Nutcrackers (Heather will be soo impressed) to which she replies....

"OMG - Linda, you live in the Nutcracker Suite........" Get it? Like the Ballet....

- Priceless....she cracks me up....
Speaking of Nutcrackers...I'm still angry at Southcentre for doing away with their giant saluting Nutcrackers on the side of the mall....they replaced them witha creepy Santa Claus hanging over the roof...not impressed at all.

No comments: