Saturday, December 2, 2006

Be Still and Know

I had truly forgotten how much I love going out for an evening of entertainment. Jen (from job#2) and I attended the christmas concert of our co-worker Jackie. She sings in the choir of the Rocky Mountain College and they put on a spectacular show. The orchestra was amazing, the singing was absolutely fantastic - it even gave me shivers...now I'm winding down, sitting by the tree, eating waffles for dinner and having a lovely cup of tea... what I really should do is go to bed and actually get a decent amount of sleep for once. But that wouldn't be fun now would it?

Oh, almost forgot....I got my car back!! Yeah!!!! - best part is I didn't have to return my rental car back to Aldo the creepy rental car guy.....

I can't help but think I was going to write something......meh, it's gone - night!

No comments: