Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The return to work

As I sit at my desk wondering wow it came to be wednesday already I am reminded that I never did post the answer to last week's Where in the world....it is in fact Edinburgh Castle as Rob guessed - bravo to you! More baked goods to come....and for those of you to whom I owe baked goods, be sure that I am at a new house for housesitting today - one without 3 digsutingly smelly big dogs who are not housetrained despite what the owner tells me and whose front door does NOT lock automatically.....funny story that one is....why would anyone think that this is a good idea?? Anyways, back to the baked goods, I am going to whip up something in the nest few days so if you have any requests let me know, K and B that goes for you two especially.....

As a quick recap of my holiday experience I ate a lot, lots more than planned, watched numerous movies, made an airport run at 5 am christmas morning, ate jesus cake, sang carols at church (my yearly visit) and slept in every day.....

Nothing big to come this week, I think, I do however have to read an entire text book for my wednesday class that starts next week, so perhaps I should get going on that...hmmmm, we'll see.

Anyhoo, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Happy Hanukkah, etc etc

No comments: