Friday, March 9, 2007

Hot Damn, a day off - or 16!

AHHHHHH, I am gone.

Brutal, I am being picked up in 30 minutes to jet off to the airport, I am sitting in my bathrobe, updating my iPod (or iPizzle as Heather would say)...... curling my hair....packing a few things last minute.....ahhhhhhhhhhh, I have no clue what else I have left to do - maybe get dressed perhaps......

Okay gotta run, sorry dudes, love ya all - see ya on the flip side!

PS - all the phone calls and emails are great, I'll try to bring some sand back for everyone!

PPS - I'l make sure to check all my clothes and shoes before I put them on - I don't want any scorpions....hahahahha Rachel!!!!!

K, this makes no sense whatsoever....check back on the 26th for an update.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Hey Linda, your posting isn't that bad... it's at least comprehensible!

Hope you enjoyed your day in Montreal!

Anonymous said...

Soo excited for the update and stories, I hope you had an awesome trip!!!