Wednesday, September 5, 2007

So I'm relaxing in my PJs eating a tortilla pizza and a salad made up of chickpeas, carrots, celery, radishes and balsamic vinegar - yep, time for grocery shopping... anyhoo, I'm sitting here admiring my new windows in my bedroom... very pretty ps... and I've decided that I don't like living alone. I'll explain ....

Last night I was in bed getting quite scared as I could hear random sounds. Now, normally I think of myself as quite the tough -girl.. I mean I've survived a lot, gone through military training, and I've lived on my own in various countries but I am worried about people trying to get me, or perhaps even monsters getting me - weird I know... but I think of things like that. Not to mention that when I housesit I am always alone..... hmmm, I think I miss Heather. Good thing she comes home in a few weeks.

What else to tell you...oh, I'm having a tea party at the Banff Springs on my birthday, sunday the 9th. We are meeting in the lobby at 1:30 so come one come all for High Tea in the Rockies, don't forget your white gloves. I would love to see you all there!

Night!

No comments: