Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend Update / Run for the Cure

I know this is a bit out of sequence, but I was a bit excited about my SPICE GIRLS news and I had to share - but here is a rundown of the weekend's activites...

Friday - work was ho hum, as per usual... but not to worry as I had a date night with my dear friend Ronnalie - we basically ate, relaxed and watched movies - Harry Potter 4 to be exact. I find that really Ronnalie is the sort of friend that I can chill with, talk about everything with and just enjoy life with - I love hanging out with Ronnalie...

Saturday I woke up early, cleaned house, arrived back at my house (I love my house by the way) and then cleaned myself up and met up with Michelle, whom I have not seen for about a year and a half. The funny thing is though, even though we don't see each other very often, we always seem to pick up right where we left off and have such a great time. Plus I got to ask her all the military stuff I could think of...awesome times - thanks Michelle for great day!!!! In the evening we (Michelle and I) were off to celebrate the birthday of a friend. Fun times and sangria were to follow...

Sunday I again woke up bright and early to make it to the annual CIBC Run for the Cure - for Breast cancer... a dismal turnout for team Walkers for Knockers, but FNF did better and I just hung out with them, plus I got a brunch out of it, and their my co-workers so there we go.

Sunday after the brunch Eleni and I visited Chez Katherine and hung out chatting for a while and then I was off to spend a well deserved afternoon on the couch. In fact, it turned out so well that there was a Colin & Justin Marathon on HGTV and I was quite content to sit and watch. Then after quite a few hours of that a quick cleanup and dinner was in order before Desperate Housewives - the season premiere. All in all a good weekend.

Now, I sit thinking of all the money I now need to pay for my weekend trip to Vegas to see Posh and the gang... I think I should probably get 2 part time jobs... yikes!!

No comments: