Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's in some of you to give

Yeah...it happened again... I got denied... stupid Canadian Blood Services...

The story goes that I've been taking Iron supplements, prescribed by my doctor because I am low in Iron - something CBS knew already... and the funny thing is always tell them that I am taking them and they let me donate... but tonight the nurse was not going to have any of that. She full on denied me because I take Iron.. boo-urns on that.

I shouldn't be mad at her or them... I'm just frustrated because I was all geared up to donate.. I mean it's in me to give right? Wrong.... I guess I'll have to find out a way to boost my Iron sans supplements..

At least I got apple juice and chicken noodle soup.... that was nice of them.

Ciao for now, I'll post again tomorrow.

No comments: