Thursday, January 17, 2008

MMMM Peanut Butter Cups...

Is it good that I barely have enough energy to lift my arms?? Driving sure is fun this way!!!

No really, I am tired, very tired, but quite happy that I am pushing myself this hard.. yeah me! The best part is that I don't think that I will feel any less tired at week 8, 9 or even 10 - but that means that I am working hard, right? and I should get the proper results, right? I just hope that I can make it through basic without keeling over and dying...

In other news I went dancing last night, after my upper body workout.... not the smartest idea, but hey, I like to socialize. Dancing went well, I remembered most of it and hardly screwed up at all. I also got a brochure for the St Giles dance workshop and ceilidh the last weekend in April, I think I should go.

Nothing much else to report to you, my week has been rather lack-luster, mostly working out and cleaning of the house, plus a side of cooking to go along with it all. Maybe my weekend will be better, I have some drinks scheduled for Saturday night and a movie day on Sunday... and yes I will be eating Reese's peanut butter cups, and maybe even some nutella.... until now I will have to satisfy myself with some peanut butter on toast

No comments: