Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday realizations

I've always heard that exercising is supposedly a wake-up call for your body, it gets the energy flowing, your blood pumping etc etc etc.. Funny thing is though, Tuesday and Thursday mornings I am good, I feel happy, energized, but Saturday mornings are bizarre, it feels like I am moving in slow motion, and the feeling lasts until the afternoon. Maybe because I am on my feet the entire day instead of sitting in my desk at work and getting up and every few minutes to grab something off the printer, or perhaps I go harder the rest of the week. Whatever it is it sucks..

At least the workout week is over, I have tomorrow to look forward to, and the snacks, oh the snacks!

K, night for now, I'm going to clean the house and get to bed, early for once...

No comments: