Sunday, March 30, 2008

Why Sundays suck

I'll update tomorrow on what I did this weekend but i just wanted to post something about how mad I am... at today...

It seems as though every time I run on a Sunday, the entire run is crap.. most likely it is purely psychological and not the fact that it is Sunday, but I can't help but wonder WTF?

Tonight after I got home I attempted to run.. now originally I planned Sundays as my long run days so I could get up to an hour - needless to say this did not happen today. What did happen was I got an ENORMOUS stitch in my side, for the entire 20 minutes (I know, I know.. it was only 20 minutes) of my run (plus 5 minutes warm up)... but it was AWFUL... I felt like I was going to keel over at any moment. Plus my pants were falling off.. and no I was not at the gym... I was in a basement so it was ok. But seriously, I have not lost a significant amount of weight or inches since buying these pants 3 weeks ago but I was holding them up, holding my side, holding my iPod, the entire run! As Maya would say, the whole situation was just Pants! If that wasn't enough, since Friday my thighs were screaming pain as well, and I have no idea why, but I did strech A LOT and I am now going to slather them in muscle cream

Conclusion from all of this : Sundays should now be reserved for my long walks and saturday is now long run day....

No comments: