Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Guest Blogger!

Well hello again Linda Spencer fans! :0)

E-Money is signing in. I have received some fun information today from the lady herself... She has obtained a daily schedule of what she will be going through this summer. I will keep you all up to date on the daily events of our beloved Naval Officer!

It seems as though Linda is in for some crazy 'fun' out there in Victoria! We all know she can do it.. and will kick butt!!

Two more days at FNF... it's really sad. Linda brought me to FNF... so it will be a bit weird without her there. Anyway.. it'll be a fun couple of days... SECOND GUESS THURSDAY and I DON'T CARE FRIDAY!! Woo-hoo

Anyway.. I'm off to blog some more..
TheGreekCowgirl.Blogspot.Com

Take care all ;0)

1 comment:

Linda said...

you are the cutest thing EVER!!!! I'm so glad you are my guest blogger!