Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You can't go home again

This may seem rather depressing, and it very well could be, but I've just come to that realization. I've been back for a whole week and while I've tried to regain my old routine - as much of it as I've been able to recoup - nothing really seems the same. I think it may be due to the whole in limbo, homeless, jobless situation, but nevertheless I feel rather like home has escaped me and I don't quite belong here.

I do think that I will go ahead with the new minimalist Linda (this will be quite the change from the old pack rat Linda) and start going through everything tomorrow... well that, and the fact that I am not going to be in Calgary very much in the next 2 years, or longer is I go through with the reg force move, should help to motivate me.

In any case, I'm suffering from a case of the blues tonight and not too pleased about the whirlwind that will be my life for the next 3 weeks. So, here we go - get your time in while you can... I won't be in town long I'm afraid.

No comments: