Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a week...

Late last night we got news that Pete's sister and her BF of almost 8 years were engaged!  How exciting!  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love my in laws, I love my new sister in law and I love her now husband to be.  They are such a sweet couple and after just finishing their first home renovation, I think this  is a perfect way to celebrate everything!

No word yet when the wedding will be, but I wonder if the family will have 2 weddings in 2011 (ours is scheduled for April next year) - in any case, she will make a lovely bride and he a handsome groom - I can't wait :)

Luckily, I might have a chance to spend some more time with her if I get another contract back in Borden after my course.  Seeing how whenever we are posted we will be in Pet, Gagetown or Shilo,  it will be so nice to spend more time in this area and hang with my new family.

So there caps off the week, taxes done, an eye exam, an exempt status on the expres test, a final day at work, a dinner with the command team, a date night to the movies, a family announcement and now I'm stuck indoors all day wrapping up my homework - thank goodness for tiny coffee makers and a lovely picture window - at least it stopped snowing, Pete is on the range today.

Happy Weekend

No comments: