Saturday, January 22, 2011

Six Things Saturday

Because it's all the rage...
  1. Microwaved Grapenuts cereal is delicious, and amazingly fast to make and eat, as in overnight oats with yogurt.
  2. Rome and Spartacus are my newest TV addictions, also Rogers on demand is great for catching The Big Bang Theory when you are at work every Thursday night
  3. Having your bestest military friends just happen to be attending conferences in your new city for a week and a half is amazing and I wish they could come back more often! (fingers crossed for February!)
  4. Living along the Rideau Canal is fabulous and beautiful... my husband makes good housing choices in my absence
  5. The Devil Wears Prada has now become my life
  6. I actually do miss seeing my in-laws every week - good thing they are visiting this weekend!

No comments: